The Communicator

Ella Steiger
Ella Steiger is a senior at Community entering her third year on the Communicator Staff. She is Co-Editor-In-Chief and currently spends 47% of her life doing work for Communicator. The other 53% of her life is evenly split between playing classical guitar, studying retinal organization and regeneration of Zebra fish, and marathoning Tarantino movies.

Ella Steiger, Co-Editor-In-Chief

May 08, 2015
How to Make Friends (Story)
Apr 23, 2015
Mom’s Meals: Simona Goldin, Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes (Story)
Apr 16, 2015
Capping Your Cold Brew (Story)
Mar 26, 2015
Ecology Club Returns to the Biostation (Story)
Mar 26, 2015
Pecan Pie (Story)
Mar 17, 2015
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (Story)
Feb 12, 2015
Winning the Lottery (Story)
Jan 26, 2015
A Relatively Comedic and Potentially Relatable Monologue on why Sick Days Tend to Suck. (Story)
Jan 13, 2015
Blueberry Bars (Story)
Dec 16, 2014
Jazz Program Prepares Winter Concerts (Story/Media)
Mar 13, 2014
Community High’s Chemistry Closet: Unseen Terrors (Story)
Jan 17, 2014
Her Movie Review (Story)
May 01, 2013
The Visual Arts of Community High School (Story)
Mar 22, 2013
A Bombastic Trip to the Biological Station (Story)
Feb 28, 2013
Hot Lunch at Community High School (Story)
Feb 04, 2013
Stories From the Peace Corps: Elaine Anderson (Story)
Jan 23, 2013
Salmon in the Classroom (Story)
Jan 06, 2013
A Life Story: Irene Butter (Story)
Nov 15, 2012
The Secret Lives of CET Members (Story)
Oct 30, 2012
Wines, Cheeses, Morgan and York (Story)
Ella Steiger