The Communicator

Important Updates
  • February 1CR Orientation Sessions, at lunch, room 311
  • January 31Early Release, shortened Friday schedule
  • January 27Winter Fashion Photoshoot at lunch
  • January 27Drop/Add deadline for classes
  • January 26AAPS announces another district-wide snow day — no school for students and staff
  • January 25District-wide snow day — no school for students and staff
  • January 23First Day of Semester 2!
  • January 20End of Semester 1 on Jan. 20

The Communicator

The Communicator

Mia Goldstein

Mia Goldstein, Print Editor-in-Chief

Mia is a senior at Community High and this will be her second year as a Print EIC. Most of her time is spent on InDesign, fooling around with page design or making funky vector art on Illustrator. When she's not in the journalism room, you will either find her on the tennis court 80% of the time or with her black lab, Abby, the other 20% of the time. She's always up for a challenge. Bring it on senior year :)

All content by Mia Goldstein
Activate Search
Mia Goldstein